"LEADERSHIP EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT"
DEVELOPS EMERGING LEADERS WHO
"USE THE GREATNESS IN THEMSELVES TO ACIEVE AND SUSTAIN EXTRAORDINARY OUTCOMES BY ENGAGING THE GREATNESS OF OTHERS"
Leadership definition by Susan Colantuono,
author of No Ceilings, No Walls
- To provide life changing leadership development experiences for College women for whom traditional leadership development programs have been unavailable or financially out of reach
- To provide women students wirh outstanding local women leader role models as program facilitators and mentors
- To promote women student success and retention to graduation through the development of leadership skills, abilities and attitudes
- To guide women students to make measurable growth in 8 emerging leadership skills and 7 leadership values
- To solidify leadership growth through student involvement in action learning projects