"ACCELERATE YOUR GROWTH TO LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE !"
ANN GOWDEY CONSULTING offers uniquely designed, high-impact coaching for women in leadership roles. Our coaching programs feature the development of self-knowledge ranging from leadership skill strengths, development risks, values and motivations, to organization savvy and conflict management styles. One of the unique features of our coaching programs is guiding women leaders to identify gender based barriers and learn to neutralize the impact of these barriers on their careers. Our high impact coaching design delivers rapid performance development, saving you time and money.
Our coaching programs feature
- state-of-the-art leadership self-assessments to assist women in gaining self-knowledge quickly and accurately. Check out Leadership Assessment for details.
- 360 degree stakeholder interviews to inform goal setting and development planning, including interim follow-up interviews to gauge impact of coaching on performance
- coach shadow activities, observing performance on-the-job to provide just-in-time feedback
- creation of stakeholder support teams to ensure sustained transfer of leadership growth to performance outcomes
Select from 4 coaching packages:
- 3 month package includes 15 hours of 1-1 coaching activities
- 6 month package includes 25 hours of 1-1 coaching activities
- 9 month package includes 30 hours of 1-1 coaching activities
- 12 month package includes 35 hours of 1-1 coaching activities
Executive development and performance coaching
Customized for managers and executives, this program integrates robust performance and development feedback from multiple sources with an accelerated coaching schedule. As a result, leaders develop immediate self-awareness with the motivation, commitment and know-how to be powerful leaders.
Women leaders in transition
Based on Micheal Watkins seminal work: "The First 90 Days," this program is a must for any leader transitioning to a new department/division, leadership level, company, industry, geographic region or culture.